Monday, August 11, 2008

romancing the blues

I think I've figured out the cause for the crappy "clap" picture below. My camera, she is broken. Evidently it can't handle a nose dive AND a bounce on ceramic tile. (it was an accident!)
Tomorrow is Tuesdays with Dorrie and I've got pictures to take! We're all screaming for ice cream. I hit up the boy-child for his Nikon but it isn't anywhere to be found - at least not when I woke him before noon to ask. So I snagged Ken's little Sony. We'll see how that works. On the up side, Sony takes movies so ya'll can see live churning action if I can figure out how to upload a video.
Till tomorrow I am pictureless. It is a sad day indeed. Say a little prayer for my Canon, would ya? I'll take all the help I can get.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Awwww. SO sad. I hope we don't have to play taps for the poor thing. Can't wait to see your ice cream no matter what!