Friday, August 1, 2008

love (1)

Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been knitting! Oh how I've missed knitting! I do like to sew but I need to knit.

I was a happy girl when the mail came yesterday. I ordered a Ravelry T. I was so jealous when Lotusknits got hers . But I'm guessing there's a big difference walking around with disagree (1) on your boobs than the one I got. :)



I hope I don't have to explain it too often. Or will it just be obvious to everyone? ;)

Robin called me out of the blue Friday and said she just couldn't LIVE without some Koigu. Evidently only one store in town carries it and she needed me to help keep her in check so she didn't go crazy. Well, no one was there to make sure I didn't go crazy and I left with this amazingly lovely Malabrigo Silky. It's gonna be a Clapotis when it grows up.



The picture really doesn't do the yarn justice. It's actually a deep Merlot with hunter green patches not this pasty reddish color with silvery accents. It's perfectly lovely and I can't wait to have it all around my neck this winter.

If I have to explain this post to you, you just aren't cool enough. If you know Ravelry, you understand everything from the love (1) to the "Clap". And if you don't, well, I just feel sorry for you. :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am hopeless here.

Thimbleanna said...

Dammit. I was hoping just having a blog would mean I was cool enough -- although, I think it just means I'm nerdy enough. I have a ravelry account but I'm just too lazy/busy with blogs to ever get on there. Guess I need to go spend some time there huh???

Oh, and thankyouverymuch for the sympathy -- it's sorely needed. Sigh.