Friday, May 23, 2008

payin' it forward

Back in November I joined in on a crafty pay-it-forward type thing. I finally got around to finishing part of it. Two of my commenters got these lovely (if I don't say so myself) cards in the mail this week. I really wanted to keep them for myself. Luckily I know the gal who made them -lol- and I'm thinking I'll be making some more.

These were so unbelievably simple but I think therein lies their beauty.

I love the idea of paying it forward. And the concept is so simple - make something you love to do anyway and send it off to someone to brighten their day.

Who's next?


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

RedRhonda said...

Your cards are so loverly. Maybe nobody else will comment!?

camillaknits said...

Ha! No one can shut the speech-monkey up! The cards are certainly verrrry pretty, Crocker Woman, but can you get to the mailbox before your nemesis (ie: the chick never invited to stamping-paper parties anymore) snags them?

Anonymous said...

I've always thought your wonderful cards were beautiful and have admired them from afar.... hmmmmmm....

You're right simple is better.

I also like the card Cami has in the shop with the buttons as flowers.

So talented you are Melly Crocker!
Can you tell I'm trying to suck up?

Robin

Thimbleanna said...

Awesome cards Melly! And now I want to see the one Cami has in the shop with the buttons. ????

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

I love the cards! *grin*