Thursday, November 5, 2009

remember my sister the rock star?

well, she also writes children's books:

the picture is an amazon link.

my sister is a published author. somehow that makes me seem more awesome!

it's been so fun being part of this process with her. i saw the book in the beginning, when it was just a poem or two, emailed to me with a 'what do you think' subject line. i watched it grow into a whole book. with amazing pictures and everything! her illustrator, christine bennett is so imaginative. she put faces to my sister's words. it's a terrific marriage.

if you need an autographed copy, i can hook you up.

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

That's very cool Melly. But you know ... your awesomeness can stand all by itself!!!

SissySees said...

That is awesome, but so are you!!

Robin said...

I would like a signed copy sweetie, it will give us a reason to see each other AND I've never had a signed copy say "from robin:to robin..."
You stand out all on your sweet thing (but I know the "sister" thang - they make you better.
love you...Robin (friend - not sister)but I'll arm wrestle her for it!