Saturday, November 14, 2009

happy fall ya'll

ken has a bad habit of cleaning the garage.
i put stuff out there for storage and next thing i know, i can't find anything. i think it's his way of punishing me for entering his sacred domain.
last weekend, i happened to go outside when he was out there cleaning. he had our storage trailer open and i saw my decorations box sitting right there! christmas wreathes, halloween decorations and who knew i had thanksgiving decor? not me!
we cleaned out boy-child's room last weekend. a craft room is imminent! and i've told ken from now on, all my holiday decorations can be stored in that closet.
but in the meantime, this little lovely welcomes guests outside my front door:

happy fall!

4 comments:

SissySees said...

Oh, I hide things from myself. I don't even bother blaming the Knight anymore, because it really is all me!

Thimbleanna said...

Yay! A new craft room. Happy Fall rightbackatcha!!!

Robin said...

I still haven't found holiday decorations from when we moved 3+ years ago. Who knows where they are. Your own room...heaven on earth...Miss you bunches
Robin

gMarie said...

what a lovely welcoming committee! g