Thursday, March 20, 2008

the never ending sock - update


I'm ready to start the heel flap! But I'm a little stuck. I'll have to wait for some time with muh knittahs.
It looks like a sweater sleeve! The man has some big feets. He loves it though.

Cami pointed out with 112 stitches, I wasn't going to have enough yarn with just one skein. Great. It's a limited edition. I made some calls and found a shop in Oklahoma that's shipping me another one. Thank gawd for the internet.

I guess maybe I can start my monkeys while I wait for assistance on my magic looped heel flap. I'm excited about those.

I was going to post some pictures of the cute cards I made with Rhonda yesterday but if I keep posting pictures here, you all won't be surprised when you open your mailbox! Thanks for the fun day, friend.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Crap Melly -- that's a beautiful sock! I LOVE the colors!!! Have fun with your monkeys -- I'm working on monkeys from hell. I keep trying to talk to others while knitting them and I keep screwing them up. I need mindless knitting if I want to visit apparently!

LotusKnits said...

I love those colors together! Cool stripies too.

Crystal said...

Wow that is going to take a while!
Love the new hair!