Monday, October 27, 2008

me, me, meme...

4 Things I Did Today:
  1. cured my clap :) -see below-
  2. made spaghetti for dinner
  3. kissed my husband
  4. ate a dairy queen blizzard
4 Things On My To Do List:
  1. put laundry away
  2. including summer clothes
  3. sweep my floors
  4. finish Christmas cards

4 Of My Guiltiest Pleasures:

  1. the internet
  2. knitting
  3. gourmet food
  4. sleep!

4 Random Facts About Me:

  1. I'm afraid of horses but I absolutely love them.
  2. I'm a perfectionist but I'm also quite lazy. It makes things very frustrating at times.
  3. I absolutely hate to fly. I'm not too bad once I get in the air but on take offs and landings you'll find me with a death grip on the arm rest and tears in my eyes.
  4. I rub my feet together when I'm going to sleep. So does girl-child. My mom does it when she's just sitting in her chair with her feet up. I don't know if she does it when she's in bed. It's funny.
Snagged this meme from a rockin' new blog I found: Vintage Glam.
I'm tagging - Susan, Cami, my mom and my brother because he needs to post something FFS!

No comments: