Wednesday, October 1, 2008

and the wishes, they continue

What a great birthday! My gifts were so generous and the celebrating continues into next week. I'm one lucky girl. Blessed with good friends, good family and good genes (thanks mom!). I even got carded the other day, which at this point is just annoying. :) Both my kids are old enough to drink!

I was gifted with dinners out, lots of cake, gift cards, that beautiful pen from Cami and this from my dear friend Rhonda:

The sheer beauty of these needles is breathtaking. And my instructions were to "go knit something". And you can bet I will. I'll knit lots of somethings. Even Ken said, "Wow!" And he doesn't know needles. They're that nice.

Thanks friend. This is the kind of gift that keeps on giving.

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! What spoiling you've had done. And all very well deserved!!!

RedRhonda said...

You're soooo welcome! I hope they serve you well for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Lucky, lucky you!