Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas Craftiness


santa1
Originally uploaded by imelly

I feel like it's finally Christmastime.

I made this for an ornament exchange I'm doing with my Pampered Chef team next weekend.
I bought the pattern from Little Coon Creek a few years ago and TORE my house apart today looking for it. I found bits here and pieces there but no pattern. Luckily, I had enough pre-cut pieces, I found the website, looked closely at the picture and guessed at the rest.
Now I need to go clean up the mess I made looking!

Merry merry!

7 comments:

Erin said...

TOO cute! I'm glad you are feeling Christmassy. HO HO HO!!

Vickie said...

Good Job my crafty friend!

Very Quirky Girl said...

I love him. His beard is to fantabulous.

Anonymous said...

Hi Melly,

I love your Santa!! So, So cute! Is it easy to make? I really love Him!! Good job!

Jackie From Our Country Home

Tryllyam said...

Melly, dear, he is absolutely adorable and so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I love it! He looks great!!

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

oh, he's really cute!!