Friday, June 29, 2007

tag i'm it!

I've been "tagged". I don't think that has happened since third grade, and never like this! It's braniac tag. Thanks a lot, Cami. :oÞ

I'm supposed to go to Wiki and find out how special the date of my birth is (beyond the amazing even of my own birth, that is) and share two births, three events and a holiday.

I'm also supposed to tag five other bloggers but I don't even KNOW five other bloggers well enough to tag them. I lurk, mostly.
Anyway, this is what wiki said about September 23rd:

In 63 BC - Augustus Caesar, Roman Emperor was born. I don't that much about Caesar but I love his pizza!
I also share a birthday with Mickey Rooney, American actor. He was born in 1920. Love him. There are other awesome folks who share my birthday - Bruce Springsteen, Ani DiFranco (must be a music month) and then there's Anne Aviles - bear lover. ???
Sigmund Freud happened to expire on my birthday back in 1939.

Events:
1848 - First commercial production of chewing gum by John Curtis on a stove at his home in Bangor, Maine.
On a serious note, the first gas murder experiments are conducted at Auschwitz - 1941.
1980 was Bob Marley's last concert.

Holiday:
This struck as funny:
Celebrate Bisexuality Day!
That's not on MY calendar!

I'll tag some folks in an email and see what I can come up with.

No comments: