Tuesday, December 22, 2009

you better not pout

my friend, amanda stopped by today with a craft emergency. we decided i must be martha stewart's evil twin - tattooed, knitting, harley riding, cooking, swearing. i'll buy that.

to bribe pay me for my brainstorming efforts, she loaded me up on sugar. but these little beauties are evil. they taste like the stuff inside an oreo. she's promised the recipe. and don't you worry, internet. i will share.

i've already decided weight watchers is on my horizon. again. i've gained ten pounds! think that's not a lot? tape two bags of sugar to your belly and come back in an hour. no wonder my back hurts.

let's get through the hoidays with it's noshings and imbibing and i'll get to it. america's next top model here i come.

6 comments:

Creative Minx said...

You Go Girl!

SissySees said...

A cool Martha? What's not to love?

And be kind to you. Yeah, the weight needs to go, but you're still beautiful and healthy.

Mike & Biz said...

I can't wait to see the recipe! Ever had oreo balls? Also amazing!! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. :)

gMarie said...

Happy Christmas to you! I'm staring WW in the eye come the new year as well! UGH! I've put on 5 of those bags of flour - the big ones!! g

Thimbleanna said...

I'm right there with ya Melly -- I've given myself a pass for the holidays, but in January, we'll have to hit the scales, oh boo hoo!

Anonymous said...

those look amazing. i may need to join you on the ww. i have a bag o'sugar or two i could prolly do without!
~momentarily blogfree Jessica