Thursday, January 3, 2008

the other sock - don't look mom!

I came home from a wonderful day with my knittas at Clementine's to THIS. Seems Grizz needed a new toy while I was gone and chose the remaining ball of Tofutsies I had waiting to become a second sock.

I attempted an unravel only to call Cami nearly in tears. Seems she has a super-magic method to unraveling a mess such as this that begins with a ziploc and my freezer and ends with a Xanax. Can I have the Xanax now, please?

And, as if this wasn't enough, I went to make my bed (because I ran out of here in a mad dash to be a stunt knitter for Clementine it wasn't made this morning) to find a wet spot in the middle! Get your mind out of the gutter, folks it was my DOG. Seems he had it in for me the minute I walked out the door this morning. Good thing he's cute.

I'm thinking my day needs to end with a bottle of good Merlot.

*hic*

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

OH, poor Melly!! I hope the freezer and Xanax do the trick