Friday, September 28, 2007
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
And those toe decreases. Magic!
It's not perfect. Only Allah is (tongue planted firmly in cheek). :) But it -is- DONE.
Now to cast on the other one...
Monday, September 24, 2007
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Friday, September 21, 2007
Thursday, September 20, 2007
"Babies are bits of stardust blown down from the hand of God. Lucky the woman who knows the pangs of bith for she has held a star." - Larry Barretto
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Saturday, September 15, 2007
She's a basket case (Cami, not Amy Butler *g*). I keep assuring her everything will be just fine.
We compliment each other nicely.
Wanna sew an apron?
Monday, September 10, 2007
- Hi, my name is: Melissa
- But you can call me: melly
- Never in my life have I: bungee jumped
- When I’m nervous I: chew the inside corner of my lip
- The last song I listened to was: something by Sugarland
- If I were to get married right now it would be to: a polygamist, evidently, cause I'm already married! -lol-
- My hair is: in need of a cut and dye job
- When I was 4: my parents divorced. I haven't seen my biological father since
- Last Christmas: we were so glad to have Ken home for a few days in one stretch. he was travelling to Indianapolis each week for work
- I should be: cleaning something
- When I look down I see: my scrap paper bag
- The happiest recent event was: seeing Ashley's ex, Mike looking so good
- If I were a character on ‘Friends’: I'd be Rachel. Skinny and beautiful
- By this time next year: I hope to have had some sort of wonderful vacation
- My current distress is: legal matters
- I have a hard time understanding: politics
- There’s these girls: I watch on TV - Sex and the City? I want to live in that world. Cosmopolitans and New York City!
- If I won an award, the first person I would tell: Ken
- I want to buy: YARN!
- I plan on visiting: California sometime soon!
- If I could spend the night at anyone’s house it would it be at: Cristi's. (see above)
- The world could do without: cell phones
- Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: YARN
- Most recent thing someone else bought me: Ken bought me a glorious book by Amy Butler
- My middle name is: Gail
- In the morning I: sneeze currently. Allergy season is upon us
- Last night I was: knitting
- There’s this guy I know who: isn't being very nice to his wife. I wish I could kick his ass into gear.
- If I were an animal I’d be a: bald eagle
- A better name for me would be: HRH (her royal highness)
- Tomorrow I am: staying home
- Tonight I am: knitting and watching Weeds on Showtime.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Macaroni Grill Bread
- 1 tbsp. dry yeast
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup warm water (105-115 degrees F)
- 2 1/2 cup white flour, divided use
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary, divided use
- 1 tbsp. canola oil, peanut oil or olive oil
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted